Summit Entertainment and Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release the 2017 film John Wick: Chapter 2 on Blu-Ray, DVD, and 4K UHD on June 13th. For those who want to get it early, or are just not interested in the tangible copies, the film arrives on Digital HD May 23.
Here is the list of special features accompanying the Blu-Ray and 4K UHD releases.
- Audio Commentary with Keanu Reeves and director Chad Stahelski
- Deleted Scenes
- “RetroWick: Exploring the Unexpected Success of John Wick” Featurette
- ‘Training John Wick” Featurette
- “WICK-vizzed” Featurette
- “Friends, Confidantes: The Keanu/Chad Partnership” Featurette
- “As Above, So Below: The Underworld of John Wick” Featurette
- “Car Fu Ridealong” Featurette
- “Beat Down: The Evolution of a Fight Scene” Featurette
- “Wick’s Toolbox” Featurette
- “Kill Count” Featurette
- “Dog Wick” Short
Here is the cover art for the Blu-Ray and 4K versions.
John Wick: Chapter 2 stars Keanu Reeves, Common, Laurence Fishburne, Riccardo Scamarcio, Ruby Rose, John Leguizamo, Ian McShane. Directed by Chad Stahelski.