The Sims 4 Stuff Packs are smaller sized packs which add more objects for lots and a few fashion items for Create-A-Sim. The Sims 4 development team is allowing fans to vote on the next Stuff Pack for the game with a small series of surveys. These surveys will go as follows:
• Theme Vote (April 3rd – April 6th): Select the overall theme for the pack. Every part of the pack will be influenced by this key decision.
• Art Style Vote (April 10th – April 12th): Select between proposed art styles for the pack, which will guide our concept artists in the objects and clothing they create.
• Objects & Clothing Vote (May 18th – May 21st): Browse through the concept art we’ve drawn for the pack, and select your top choices to help us determine which objects and pieces of clothing are included.
• Feature Vote (June 23rd – June 26th): Select the top gameplay feature(s) you want to have included in the pack.
• Pack Icon Vote (Fall): Peruse different icons and select the one that will appear in the pack’s box art and within the in-game catalog.
• Pack Title Vote (Fall): Select a title that best summarizes the pack’s atmosphere and content.
The current Theme Vote survey allows fans to rank 5 different ideas from their most to least favourite. The options currently available are as follows:
Eco Living Stuff
Adopt new home technologies to help your sim with domestic responsibilities and live an eco-friendly life. Potential areas of focus include laundry, home technology, and solar energy.
Starter Home Stuff
Customise your household with affordable, pre-owned furniture and clothing that’s perfect for Sims just starting out (or struggling to get by). Potential areas of focus include space-saving furniture and yard sale items.
Take your Sims to an arcade for an afternoon of entertainment with friends! Potential areas of focus include arcade activities, games of skill, and social experiences.
Live life on the edge by subjecting your Sims to new dangers that celebrate afterlife. Potential areas of focus include Sim deaths, funeral experiences, and the Grim Reaper.
Make yoru Sim’s big day an even bigger celebration with new wedding content and experiences. Potential areas of focus include wedding customization, the ceremony, and cultural diversity.
The voting for the next theme started yesterday, but there is still time to voice your opinion! As seen above, fans have until April 6 to help choose the next Stuff Pack theme on the official The Sims 4 website.