If the Cosmic Library needs interns… do you hire the Wonder Twins?
You can easily say that the Wonder Twins are among the least-liked characters in DC’s history. Meanwhile, DC had a series featuring Zan and Jayna! Is this a revival pandering to nostalgia? The Cosmic Library is about to find out!
Before we get to the review, we go over the latest comic book news, including:
- Who is going to be a new nemesis for Spider-Woman?
- What secret project is Tom King working on for DC Comics?
- Which adjustments are independent comics companies making in the era of closed stores and social distancing?
- What insane new gadget is Batman using now?
- The creator of Hellboy, Mike Mignola, has a new mini-series!
- Dark Horse is producing more limited Orville comics!
- A breakdown of Marvel’s New Warriors recruits!
- Why is Nightwing #70 selling for too much on eBay?
- What is the top-selling comic of February 2020?
- Meanwhile, which Marvel character is getting a new mini-series?
- And more!
In the meantime, we are reviewing the first six issues of 2019’s Wonder Twins of DC Comics! Have the twins from the planet Exxor finally become more than just SuperFriends? Has the same magic that helped Young Justice and Naomi found these teenage upstarts? Can they be meaningful members of the Justice League while going to high school?
Listen and find out!
We will be back soon with another storyline review and more of the latest comic book news! No rumors, no fan theories! Just the latest facts for your entertainment!