The Cosmic Library takes another tour in the Hall of Justice! It’s conducted by Zan & Jayna… the Wonder Twins!
With comic books suspended, for the time being, the Cosmic Library goes back to finish a series! The first volume is hilarious, but can DC’s Wonder Twins finish as strong as it started? What is the secret that caused the Twins to leave Exxor? Can Jan fix her relationship with Polly Math? Will the Justice League learn from the Twins’ optimism? Will Batman ever like them?
Additionally, we will go over the latest comic book news, including:
- What is Marvel’s plan now that Diamond Distributions has shut down?
- Has DC moved forward with their planned dignital releases?
- Meanwhile, what questionable actions is Diamond taking with publishers?
- How is the Punisher’s worst act NOT killing someone?!
- Why does the Flash look like his DCEU counterpart?
- Which independent comic companies have updated their plans?
- Additionally, how many Marvel series will be on hold?
- Which gruesome Wonder Woman villain has returned?
- Which manga is getting a first-ever U.S. release?
- And more!
In the meantime, here is our review of the second volume of the Wonder Twins! Can you balance superhero-ing, friends, and high school? Which new dopey villains will we meet? What is Repulso?
Listen and find out!
We will be back soon with another storyline review and more of the latest comic book news! No rumors, no fan theories! Just the latest facts for your entertainment!