Mezco Toyz never fails to astound us with their amazingly detailed figures, and this one is no exception. This Michael Keaton, ’80s era Batman is impeccable down to the most minute detail. The One:12 Collective Collectors Edition is highly poseable, and includes three interchangeable head sculpts, 4 sets of interchangeable hand sculpts, and a whole lot more!
“I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.”
Based on Tim Burton’s Academy Award winning film “Batman”, the Caped Crusader joins the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Batman – 1989 Edition features an all-new seamless body designed with an internal skeleton armature that is durable yet highly posable. Included are three cowled head portraits – one with movable eyes, achieving a new level of realism for the One:12 Collective.
Batman is outfitted in his iconic Batsuit from the film which features advanced body armor – strong enough to deflect bullets and break fists. A magnet in his collar allows him to switch between two leather-like capes – one with an integrated posing wire and one that drapes freely. The bat insignia sits front and center as a reminder to those that cross his path.
The dark vigilante comes prepared to protect Gotham City with a vast array of film accessories, as well as some unused designs, including: a gauntlet that attaches to his forearm and rotates open, a speargun that attaches to his utility belt via a magnet, multiple batarangs, and a time bomb.
After witnessing the senseless murder of his parents at the hands of a criminal, Bruce Wayne becomes Batman to rid Gotham City of crime and corruption.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- All-New One:12 Collective body with seamless armor and hidden articulation
- Three (3) head portraits including one with posable eyes
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
- Cowled head
- Bat insignia
- Leather-like cape
- Batsuit with body armor
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt
- Shin armor
- Tactical boots
- One (1) speargun with hook
- One (1) speargun with hook and wire
- One (1) collapsed speargun
- One (1) gauntlet
- Four (4) batarangs
- One (1) batarang with posing wire
- One (1) time bomb
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Batman – 1989 Edition figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
These amazing figures are $110.00 ea. There is a limit of 6 pieces per person, and it is currently set to ship sometime in September to November of 2020.
It is a waitlisted item, you can join the WAITLIST by clicking here.